The Grand Garden of Dresden
All the Grand Garden is freely accessible, also by people with disabilities, and it is not cobblestoned. People with disabilities can reach the upper floor in the Palace by elevator.
The Dresden Park Railway
Also, the Dresden Park Railway is generally barrier-free. If you require support for getting on and off, please call us in advance at 0351 4456795.
- No barriers to access platforms (gate 105 cm high)
- Raised platforms, except at stop »Palaisteich«
- Doors to compartments 45 - 50 cm wide
- Wheelchairs, walking frames, etc. (up to 60 cm in width) can be carried in the cargo compartment
- Restrooms for people with disabilities at the main station »Gläserne Manufaktur« (door 104 cm wide, space in front 172 x 114 cm, 80 cm left and 97 cm right of the restroom)